Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. Each week we create a list on a variety of bookish topics. This weeks list: Top Ten Books That Should be in Your Beach Bag
- Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie-by Alan Bradley. If you haven`t read this one then your are totally missing out, great mystery combined with one of my most favourite characters ever- Flavia!
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Yes, I love Twilight and I``m not afraid to type it. I re-read this book every year. (sometimes twice a year) It`s a perfect book to escape in, and great for the beach.
3. Anything by Charlaine Harris. Though I think Dead until Dark stands out above the rest
4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. James Fraser says it all.
5. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley. A lovely contemp read.
6. Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging by Lousie Rennison. This is a series I truly wish was out when I was a teenager. I laughed my a** off.
7. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. I`ve yet to read this series but its next in my pile. from the reviews I`ve read its the perfect summer beach read.
8. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Anne Brashares. Summer + Friendship + Boys
9. Carol O`Connell`s Kathleen Mallory Series. AMAZING Mystery series,
10. Harry Potter - I can not wait for the movie to come out, but I`m sad that it will be over. I plan to re- read these this summer.