January 18, 2013

What Makes Me Happy- Once Upon a Time

a moment

There are so many things in life that make me happy. Great books, music, movies, T.V., family, friends…the list could go on and on. I wanted to take a moment’s pause to reflect on these things and figured the blog was a great place to share the things that bring me joy in hopes they might make you happy too!

Today, I share my gratitude for this show:


 
I didn’t watch it last year. Sundays tend to be crazy busy for us. But my family gave me Season 1 on DVD for Christmas and I am HOOKED. So is my 11 year old (almost 12), my husband too! Our biggest challenge is only watching a couple of episodes at a time. I’m transported each and every time I hit play on the remote and for that hour escape, and time with my family watching something we all enjoy-I am grateful.
Do you have a show on TV/DVD that resonates with you, one that you can’t wait to see or talk about with someone?

Share in the comments-maybe I’m missing out!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch the first season of Once Upon a Time either but caught up on it on Netflix over Christmas and well yes I am hooked also. I love the show. A few others I love are Lost Girl, Switched at Birth, The Lying Game and I am trying to get into Grimm.

    ReplyDelete