February 17, 2013

What Makes Me Happy (3) - Pinterest


There are so many things in life that make me happy. Great books, music, movies, T.V., family, friends…the list could go on and on. I wanted to take a moment to pause and reflect on these things and figured the blog was a great place to share what brings me joy in hopes it might make you happy too!

Today- I am sharing my gratefulness for Pinterest



Founded in 2010 Pinterest is an online tool for organizing, collecting and creating visual boards of the things you love, discover or want to try. I am a huge fan. 

It's easy to spend hours "pinning" and I won't lie, time passes quickly as I browse and create boards but I love the idea of creating an online collection. I have a boards designated for recipes, books, fashion, quotes, library programs all ready to explore or use with a click, all without the clutter in my own home. 

Aside from personal use, I use it as a form of social media for my blogs and consulting business. I use it to share library programming ideas and there have been many networking opportunities as well. 
So a big shout out to the creators of Pinterest for creating this additive but useful site... wish I had thought of it!

Are you on Pinterest? 
What's your favourite thing about it? Leave a link below so I can follow your boards! 

You can follow mine by clicking the red and white P at the top of the sidebar under Find Me.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Pinterest... though I have to admit that I haven't really done anything that I have pinned. I need to make more of an effort!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete