Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly featured hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week we highlight a new top ten list on a variety of topics.
This week's list:
Top Ten Sites I Visit That Aren't Book Related
1. Pinterest. I could spend hours. (have spent hours) Checking out boards and creating my own. I love this site. I wish I had invented this site. Follow me here.
2. Etsy. My husband wishes I had never found Etsy-trust me. Amazing things on this site. I can't believe how creative and talented people are.
3.Facebook. I know-not very original-but I am on it everyday. Lost In the Library Facebook Page
4.My Library Website...I know what you are thinking..it deals with books. However, we also offer something called Freegal. Which essentially means you can download three songs a week legally and free. I'm always checking in to see what's been added.
5. Gluten-Free Girl. Anna from Anna Reads recommended this site to me..as I've discovered I have gluten intolerance. Great recipes and info.
6. The Style Rookie. I have been a follower of this fashion blog forever. I have very little fashion sense. I find what Tavi likes a little quirky, but I love reading her posts.
7. IMDB - Internet Movie Database. I check it out for reviews and more info on my favourite movies and tv shows, or a movie/show I've heard about
8. Twitter. Lots and lots and lots of time spent on Twitter. Too much time? How much is too much?
9. One for The Wall Photography. A dear friend of mine is this amazing photographer and I'm constantly checking out her latest pics.
10. Yummy Mummy Club. Covers a lot of ground. I love the honesty about motherhood.
I'm looking forward to seeing other lists. I think that my bookmarked sites list is about to grow:)