Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we are invited to post a list on a variety of book –related topics.
I haven’t participated in a while but this week’s topic spoke to me!
I am so guilty of rushing out to get a new release or a book I am dying to read only to have it sit on my shelf. I also pre-order my favourite authors so I have it as soon as it comes out and they sit on my shelf too. Here’s a list of the Top Ten books I couldn’t wait to get my hands on, but haven’t cracked open yet.
- Shine by Lauren Myracle
- Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
- Bloodlines by Rachel Mead
- Matched/Crossed/Reached by Ally Condie
- Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
- Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
- Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Do we have any in common? Which one should I make a priority to read next?