July 28, 2010

My First Award!












Thanks to Amelia
http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com/

for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award-you made my day!


As a recipient I need to share 7 things about myself and then nominate 15 other bloggers.

7 Things about me


  1. I love to sing and have been in an opera
  2. My favourite colour is purple
  3. I'm still very much in love with my husband -we've been married almost 12 years
  4. I love to travel
  5. I hate to cook (mostly because I'm terrible at it)
  6. I'm learning to play the guitar
  7. I love to scrapbook but wish I had more time for it
The blogs receiving an award from me:) (I only chose ten)
Check them out and you'll see why.
They are inspiration!

  1. GreenBeanTeenQueen

  2. Abbythelibrarian

  3. CrazyforBooks

  4. Parajunkees view

  5. SevenImpossibleThingsBeforeBreakfast

  6. Mindful Musings

  7. Ninja Librarian

  8. Story Siren

  9. SmartyOwl

  10. BookChickCity





No comments:

Post a Comment