Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish.
Each week we post our top tens on a variety of book related topics-
This week- Top Ten Bookish People I want to Meet!
My List: (How do I narrow to Ten?)
I am so fortunate to have met wonderful “bookish” people over the years, at expos,
author events, meet-ups…
These are the people I have yet to be in the same city as let alone meet…
- John Green- Love everything he’s ever written. I mean fiercely love.
- JK Rowling-I bet she’ll be on many many lists.
- Kimberly Derting- I am such a fan-I’d love to be able to tell her in person
- Janice Hardy- Not only am I a huge fan of her books, but I have to tell you that she has been a wonderful supporter of my blog
- Maria from Cari’s Book Blog –Love this girl-love our chats!
- Ginger from GReads. Such fabulous gal, I would be lost with out her amazing graphic skills and her willingness to always give me a hand.
- Jamie from The Broke and the Bookish - can’t wait to hug you in person someday
- Carla from The Makeshift Bookmark – Carla-can’t wait to meet you and tell you how fabulous you are.
- Suzanne Collins – Hunger Games, Gregor the Overlander, Hunger Games
- Jeanine Frost- Author of the Night Huntress Series… <3
Love to know who made your lists! Leave a link below.