May 6, 2010

Review Policy

I am passionate about children's literature and an avid reader. I feel that it's an important part of my job to keep current and have the ability to recommend books (that I have actually read) to the teachers, classes, parents and the children I see.
I always make an effort to read any book that is sent to me, but because there are only so many hours in the day that isn't always possible.

I accept middle grade and YA fiction ( I love sci-fi/ fantasy and Historical)
I don't review or accept non-fiction titles, self-published materials, e-books or graphic novels

Reviews will be posted on my blog or website and include a synopsis and my thoughts on the book

I'm also happy to do guest posts, interviews and contests/giveaways on my blog or the website

If you have any questions, are interested in sending me a title or would just like to recommend a title please contact me. JW

No comments:

Post a Comment