May 27, 2011

TGIF (2)


TGIF is hosted by the fabulous Ginger at Greads.
 Each week we answer a book related question and post our weekly recaps as well.
This weeks question:

In 2011 which new/old authors have you discovered & loved?


1. Neal Shusterman. He's a brilliant writer and storyteller and he's books always have me from the very first page. The SkinJacker Trilogy is my favourite series by him
 
2. Jeri Smith-Ready. I can not believe that Shade has been sitting there on the shelf allllllll this time and I didn't pick it up? Great book, great MC, great guys:)
 
3. Ann Aguirre. Her list of books written is really lengthy, but the first time I've read anything by her is Enclave (which I loved) If you love dark dystopian, you'll love this one.
 

The blog was quiet this past week as I was away presenting childrens programming workshops. I met some really fabulous people. It was the first time I've presented workshops and it was a scary (but wonderful) learning experience for me. I hope that I'll have the opportunity to present many more in the future.

Watch for a few new additions coming to the blog in the next few weeks.

Yay for the weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment