July 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday–Free Choice


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
Each week we are invited to post our top ten lists on a variety of book related topics.
The theme this week is: Bloggers Choice
My List: 
The Top Ten Bookish Things I Wished I Owned/Wish List

1. Penguin-Classics – Threads Collection –I am in love with these new classic editions. There are six in total.

Penguins Classics
2. Then there are these Penguin Classics- Cloth bound- I have 5 so far. Can you imagine how gorgeous my shelves would bewith these collections?

reassuring
3. This, in poster size, framed and on my wall. 3 things I need to remind myself of everyday.

Jk Rowling
4. A signed first edition Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, but the dedication would have mine name instead of course.

5. Love this necklace!

Stamped Harry Potter Solemnly Swear No Good Custom Silver Metal Thin Cuff Bracelet
6. A Handstamped bracelet with a book quote-It would be the quote above from The Help or one from Perks of Being A Wallflower- “And in that moment. I swear we were infinite”

7. Recognize this? Belle’s amazing library from Beauty and the Beast

8. Love this book case!


 
9. I am in love with these minimalist posters


10. This is me-summed up.

What’s your Top Ten List about this week?

7 comments:

  1. Bwah hah, I love that coffee mug. And Belle's library, of course. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can easily see this post as a Pinterest board!

    Thank you for sharing.

    Here's my
    Top Ten Books on Happiness.
    It would make me so happy if you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great list! I love all of it especially the minimalist posters (sooo cute!) and the book nerd necklace! Thanks for posting these, I'm going to go hunt them down online! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these things should be mine. Now. Damn.. Now I really want all of that. o.o

    Patricia // My Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful choice for Top Ten Picks for today! I am going to add stuff from here!

    Here is my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great things you choose! The minimalist posters are pretty cool ^^ and I love the library from Belle, of course <3 Filled with all the books I want *greedy look* A signed book from HP would be awesome! And I like the bracelet and the necklace and the mug and, and, and..

    I just like your list ^^!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/top-10-tuesday-14-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are fantastic. I especially LOVE #3.

    ReplyDelete