I'm a little late to the Top Ten Tuesday party and couldn't post yesterday.
I loved the topic so much though that I thought I'd just post today...
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's theme:
Top Ten Bookish Confessions
- If I put a book down in the middle of reading..chances are unless I am LOVING it or I LOVE the author... I won't pick it back up again.
- I organize my books alphabetically by series... if they are stand alones, then I organize them by colour. I have two shelves reserved for my absolute favourite books...any guesses as to what's on those shelves?
- I face out books on my shelves too..I love covers.
- I re-read the Hunger Games, the first 3 books in the Twilight Saga, at least two from the Harry Potter Series, and Sense and Sensibility every year.
- I fix shelves, re-pyramid tables, and face out my favourite books when I visit Chapters.... every time I visit Chapters.
- I also help customers find books in the kids and teen sections in any book store..... can't help it
- I do not lend out my books unless you are a super close amazing friend...and I can trust the book will come back in perfect condition
- If I get an ARC of a book and I love it ...I still buy the hard cover when it comes out...and occasionally the paperback as well so that I can support the author.
- I do not read the back of books or the inside jacket copy until after I have read the book...sometimes they give too much away
- I do not write in my books, dog ear my book pages, or crack the spines. If it's a hard cover I take the dust jacket off before I read it.....
Do we have anything similar? When I look at the list it makes me feel a bit neurotic:)