October 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox 2

LostinLibraryIMM
In My Mailbox (hosted by the Story Siren) and Stacking the Shelves (hosted by Tynga) are weekly memes where we are invited to post about the books we received via mail, store, friend or library. 
Links go to GoodReads :)

For Review:
20120916_113538_resized

The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale
The Painted Girls by Cathy Marie Buchanan –this sounds wonderful
Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan

20120916_113951_resized

Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Dreams and Shadows by C. Robert Cargill
The Menagerie by Tui T Sutherland
 

20120916_114100_resized

The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard –love the sound of this-Historical
The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer
Period 8 by Chris Crutcher

20120916_114036_resized

Stick Dog by Tom Watson
Wasteland by Susan Kim and Laurence Klavan
I Represent Sean Rosen by Jeff Baron
 

Huge thank you to my wonderful Book Fairies at HarperCollins for these!

What was in your mailbox? Leave a link in the comments!

15 comments:

  1. Great haul of books. You got some sweet reads there.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read the Madmans Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know your books but I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!


    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many choices. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, lot's of great books this book! I am really looking forward to Mila 2.0, I'll have to check out a few more of these on Goodreads to add to my TBR!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't heard of any of these before so thanks for bringing them to my attention! I hope you enjoy all of them, happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great group of books. All are new to me. Here is my post:
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH nice haul! Mila 2.0 sounds really good!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow The painted Girls sounds awesome! Oh and you have the Madmans daughter I am so jealous!

    Check out my Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Painted Girls looks amazing. Great haul. A lot of book cover awesomeness here. Happy reading ;)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely want to check out The Painted Girls! Love that cover too :)

    Thanks for stopping by Jen, and happy reading!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cover on the painted girls! And so excited for The Madman's Daughter and Mila 2.0. Can't wait to hear what you think

    ReplyDelete