Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the fab The Broke and the Bookish.
I love reading everyone's lists each week.
The Top Ten Authors I'd Die to Meet
- Jo Rowling. She gave me Harry Potter. I'd love to meet her for tea in a castle in Edinburough and just soak up her amazingness.
- Stephenie Meyer. She gave me Edward. I've meet her once before but it was briefly at a signing and I was speechless.....
- Jane Austen. I love her writing, so lovely and poetic. Sense and Sensiblity is my all time fav.
- Lauren Oliver. My new favourite author. I've already met her briefly at a signing and once again I was speechless and pretty sure I came off as I crazy stalker person.
- Suzanne Collins. Hunger Games Brillance.
- Libba Bray-Writer Brillance.
- Mo Willems. Author of Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus and The Gerald and Piggie Books.......every book I read of his outloud makes me laugh.
- Judy Blume. My favourite author from my childhood. I'd love the opportunity to tell her what her books have meant to me
- Oliver Jeffers. One of my all time favourite picture book authors.
- Kiersten White. In my head Evie and I are BFFS and if you follow Kiersten on Twitter or on her blog you know how hilarious she is.
- Gayle Forman. If I Stay changed the way I thought about many things, I'd love the opportunity to tell her.
Looking forward to reading your lists....