Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish. Each week we post our top ten on a variety of book related topics! This week's topic- Books we want to re-read!
1. Twilight Saga 1-3 by Stephenie Meyer: I love to re-read this series, it's my go to series for escape, or if I'm in a reading slump- I can almost always count on it to get me back on track.
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth: I've read this twice, and I look forward to revisiting it again.....and Four. :)
3. Hunger Games & Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Soooooooo good. I liked Mocking Jay as well, just I don't know if I could read it again, it was so sad this first time.
4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. My new favourite, I plan to disappear in to the magic for a second time very soon. If you haven't read this yet, go to your nearest book store.....today.
5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Pandemonium is coming out in March and I'll be reading Delirium again before then.
6. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. My ultimate book boyfriend is in this book.( you know if I were a teenager etc) Jay...le sigh
7. Shifter, Bluefire by Janice Hardy. Dark Fall (third book) comes out in October. I love this series, and I'll be doing an author q & a and featuring the series in October.
8. Halfway to the Grave (The Night Huntress Series) by Jeanine Frost. OH so good. And steamy.
9.Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling. I bet this will be on many peoples lists today. I tend to re-read 3 & 5, and now 7 too.
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Poetic, moving, heart wrenching, beautiful. This is one to read and read and read and read.
Are our lists similar? Any that you've already re-read?