Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's top ten list is:
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again
for the 1st Time
1. Harry Potter (The Series) by JK Rowling. I bet this will be on many lists today but who wouldn't like to experience the magic in those books unfolding for the first time.
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I love to re-read this one, but it will never feel the same as when I first read it.
4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. My new favourite.
5.The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle.
6. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate Di Camillo. The very last page still tears my heart out no matter how many times I read it.
7. One Foot in the Grave by Jeanine Frost. Chapter 32 -need I say anything else?
8. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle.
9. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
This was a hard list to create....I could almost put every book I have ever loved on this list.