Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we post a top ten list on a variety of book related topics.
This week's list:
Top Ten Authors I'd Love to Have At My Thanksgiving Feast
1. J.K. Rowling. I'd love to share a meal and then watch all 8 movies together and talk HP for the rest of the night.
2. Erin Morgenstern. (The Night Circus) I'm convinced that the Night Circus is actually a real place, and I'm sure Erin knows where I can find it. :)
3. Lauren Oliver. She's one of my favourite authors and loves Ketchup as much as I do, she's also an amazing singer!
4. Elizabeth Miles. Fabulous author, so much fun, she's BFF's with Lauren and also a singer- I'm thinking we could have an awesome sing-along....karaoke night...
5.Stephenie Meyer. I love the Twilight saga. I always will. I will always think Stephenie Meyer is amazing.
6.Oliver Jeffers. He's British, a talented author and illustrator and one of my most favourite picture book authors...ever.
7.Shel Silverstein. I would have loved to have met him. absolute genius. I grew up reading his poems and now I read them to my son.
8. Libba Bray. She always makes me laugh on twitter and in her books. I love her witty sense of humour.
9. Suzanne Collins. Maybe I could convince her to bring a pre-release copy of The Hunger Games.
10. Maggie Stiefvater. I don't know that this one needs any further explanation.She's um...amazing.
I think this guest list would have me freaking out! My husband would be making the dinner though. Toast is kind of my best dish. :)