Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten List:
Top Ten Unread Books on your To-Read Shelf
- Where She Went by Gayle Foreman. I bought this book, the day it came out, I couldn't wait for it and yet it sits on my shelf unread. I loved If I Stay so much, I guess I'm worried that I won't feel the same way about Where She Went.
- Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and now Inheritance. I had to buy them all, I've heard many people rave, but I I've yet to even read Eragon.
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green. This has been on my bookshelf for 3 years.....
- London Calling by Edward Bloor- 6 years
- Graceling by Kristen Cashore - 4 years
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson- 2 years
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare-another one I was desperate for, yet haven't read
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown -2 years
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Here are a couple of pictures of my current to-read shelves-
I am so lucky to have an incredible book collection, but with so many on my to-read shelves, you'd think that would deter me from buying more right?
nope. Because I obviously have a serious problem. But I know you'll understand :)