Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week we post a Top Ten List on a variety of book related topics.
This week: Top Ten Books I Had VERY Strong Emotions About (cry, laugh, hurl across the room, etc.)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern- I'm a bit of a fan, and kind of obsessed with this one, but I just loved it sooooo much.
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate Di Camillo- I still sob hysterically when I read the final pages of this book.
- Mile High Apple Pie by Laura Langston. A lovely picture book capturing the emotions of having a family member with Alzheimers. -I can't even get through it.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. I was pretty emotional while reading this, I think because I knew it would be the end.
- The Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. I literally read 15 pages and felt so sick to my stomach I couldn't finish it.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Epic, and memorable, emotional and unlike many books out there.
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. This book makes me happy. It made me giddy and happy the first time I read it and it still makes me giddy and happy every time I re-read it.
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. Such beauty. I felt so many different emotions while reading it. Every chapter brought something new.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's lists. Be sure to leave a link in the comments!