May 29, 2011

Library Land - SRC

      Summer is fast approaching and so is the Summer Reading Club. The Summer Reading Club is a program which happens every year around all the libraries in Ontario. It's an incentive intiative which hopes to keep kids reading all summer long. This year's theme is:


Here are a few of the read-alouds I plan to feature at storytimes this summer.

Shark in the Park!I'm The Biggest Thing in the OceanI'm a Shark
Snip Snap! What's That?Class Three All at SeaThe Wide-Mouthed Frog: A POP-UP BOOK

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I LOVE 'I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean' ... I'm cracking up laughing just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we call him "Sid the Squid" and we featuring him in a few class visits and in the decor around our branch- I love this story too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I've missed reading your blog! I have been so busy with school. I like the new layout (its probably not new huh?). Hope you have been doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* Shark in the Park and The Wide-Mouthed Frog! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete