October 30, 2010

I'm a Halloween Wimp

   I was sitting here at home watching TV and discovered that mostly everything on tonight is some sort of horror movie. It makes perfect sense this time of year, however I am a total wimp. I don't like scary sounds, scary music, scary books and especially scary movies. If I happen to watch one, actually if I even accidentally catch a bit of a preview for one, it stays with me for weeks. I know lots of people who love to be scared...maybe it's a rush? I'm not one of them.
This is why I was delighted to find two halloweenish movies on TV this weekend that I actually do enjoy. They are featured on the family channel and are much  more my style.





Happy Halloween!


3 comments:

  1. I love Hocus Pocus! I watch is every Halloween. Bette Midler is the best witch ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a wimp too. Seriously. I'm terrified of Hocus Pocus because I used to have bad dreams about the guy that comes back from the grave. Still haven't watched it to this day.

    ReplyDelete