October 5, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
This weeks list: Top Ten Favourite Authors
This is a tough list to make because I feel like its always changing. . .
I have a bookshelf in my office that has my most (current) favourites reads-it's a mix of Adult/Teen/Jr.Fiction and Picture Books so it will make for an eclectic list.

  1. Jane Austen
  2. J.K. Rowling
  3. Suzanne Collins
  4. Ami Mckay
  5. Lori Lansens
  6. Jeremy Tankard
  7. Stephenie Meyer
  8. Jodi Picoult
  9. Cassandra Clare
  10. Mercer Mayer

Can you guess what book titles are on the shelf represented by the authors above?

Be sure to visit me here Wednesday for a new weekly feature :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't even heard of Ami McKay, Jeremy Tankard, or Mercer Mayer. What have they written that you like?

    I was tempted to Suzanne Collins and JK Rowling on my list, too, but I decided to stop at ten this week. I really did have a hard time picking my top authors but decided that they would have to be authors I've read more than one of their books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot in common! I almost forgot about Top Ten Tuesday so I am going to go make mine! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete