March 17, 2011

Story Time with Pete the Cat

A colleague sent me a YouTube clip this week. And I instantly fell in love with this book. I've been "walking along and singing the song" everyday this week and I think driving all my co-workers crazy :)

I've ordered a copy for the library and for myself and I can not wait to use it in story time next session.

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes 
Pete the Cat- I love my white shoes by Eric Litwin
Published by Harpercollins

Summary from GoodReads
Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand-new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as he steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries, and other big messes! But no matter what color his shoes are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song . . . because it's all good




1 comment:

  1. Oh man, so cute! I wish I had it when I did a colour storytime in November.

    ReplyDelete