November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. We spotlight books recieved in the week, whether they are borrowed from the library, for review or bought.

I had a few wonderful surprises in my mailbox this week.:

Huge Thank-you's to my book fairies at Simon and Schuster Canada and Random House of Canada!!

Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
Word Nerd by Susin Neilsen
Pluto's Ghost by Sheree Fitch
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McCann
Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Education of Hailey Kendrick by Eileen Cook
The Lo-Down by Lo Bosworth

Feeling totally spoiled! What did you get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great mailbox this week! I hope you enjoy reading them all! I'm excited for Cryer's Cross! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! The Poison Eaters by Holly Black is one that I'd like to read myself. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete