November 16, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Last night I read, If I Stay by Gayle Forman (review to be posted soon) If you haven't read it-you must. Go now to your closest library or book store and get it. Truly amazing.

Because of how much I loved it, I'm now going to have to wait for the second book. Authors do that to us. We remove one book from the 'to-read' pile, but there's always another one waiting to be added. (which is a good thing-I'm just impatient)

I am now waiting for Where She Went by Gayle Forman
and I have to wait until April 2011.
I'm reluctant to post the summary just in case you haven't read the first one and want to...I try not to put spoilers on the blog.:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you're not kidding. I read and wrote an open letter to Gayle Forman on this book. It took me a few days to be able to think about it and not tear up after reading it. A truly cathartic experience. I can't wait for Where She Went.

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete