I look really forward to particpating every week and seeing every one elses lists.
This weeks Top Ten: Holiday Books
This was a tough one as I don't read a lot of holiday themed books except in Story Time.
- The Night Before Christmas by Clement Moore. I read this out loud to my son every Christmas. He's 9 now so I don't know how much longer he'll let me do this but fingers crossed I'll get a couple more years.
- I usually re-read a classic this time of year....The Secret Garden, Sense and Sensibility, or Alice in Wonderland
- Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner
- Merry Christmas Big Hungry Bear by Audrey Wood
- Santa Duck by David Milgram
Movies that give me the Christmas Spirit:
The Santa Clause 1,2,3
The Bishop's Wife (with Carey Grant-sigh)
Then the classics like Rudolph, Frosty, Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life and we also watch Sound of Music this time of year too.