November 26, 2010

Blogger Hop

It's Friday, Friday, Friday....this week took forever!



The blogger hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books every Friday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new blggers.
This weeks question:
What is your favourite book cover?

I like so many! but I'd have to say: It's this one.


  I haven't even read it. But I love the colours and I have a thing for birds...and every time it crosses the library desk I pause and look at it.

Follow Friday is Hosted by Parajunkees View!



A few days left to enter the gratitude giveaway. It's open internationally (wherever the Book Despository delivers) and to new and old followers.

Have a great weekend. Love your comments and emails.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! That cover is gorgeous, for sure! I think my favourite would have to be either Matched or Wither :)

    Be sure to check out my international blogoversary giveaway going on now!

    http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Just stopping by! Have a great weekend! Come check out my favorite cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from the hop. Nice cover choice and a very intriguing title! Have a great weekend.

    http://twobibliomaniacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I like that cover, too. Can't go wrong with antiqued black, white & red!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And this week is still not over! I like the book cover ~ those soft greens and peaches always get me.

    I hope you will have time to visit one or both of my two blogs: LibrarysCat Books and Never Forget: Holocaust Resources !!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop to say hello. I hope you have a great weekend.

    I'm a old follower.
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hopping by! I haven't heard of that book before, but the cover is striking in a way with the black and red contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here for the Book Blogger Hop. What a classy cover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old follower hopping through. That book cover is amazing =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm visiting from the hop. I like your choice. It's unique and I like how everything is black and whute except for those few birds. My favorite cover is probably Life As We Knew It because it is so simple and so pretty.
    Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to let you know that I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, that cover gets me everytime, too! Whenever I look through the bargain section at Barnes and Noble, I pass by that book and it catches my eye, and I debate on whether or not I should buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I havent read the book that you have mentioned.
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!
    Melissa
    http://readingnks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete