November 5, 2010

Friday Follow



Hi Everyone, thanks for popping by, it's Friday, and that means it's time for the blogger hop and Friday Follow. It gives us an opportunity to check out new blogs and meet and connect with other bloggers.
The Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books
This Weeks Question: What are your feeling's on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?

I think that if I were to lose a follower I'd try not to take it personally. Unless I was told the reason (like..I suck or something:), I wouldn't assume that they stopped following because of me.-life's too short to worry about stuff like that.

I've only stopped following a blog once and that was because the blogger hadn't posted anything new in 8 months.


Friday Follow is hosted by Parajunkee's View 
The question this week is: Who are your favourite authors?

I tend to have favourite books rather than favourite authors. But if I were to list a few of the authors where I read the entire series and anything else they might have written it would be:  Tamora Pierce, Suzanne Collins, JK Rowling, Charlaine Harris, Jane Austen, Stephenie Meyer, and CS Lewis

Who are your favourites?

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Old follower here and dropping by from the hop. :) I agree that losing follower/s is part of blogging..

    have a nice weekend,

    -Len of Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! I think Suzanne and Rowling are going to be on a lot of people's lists today. They were on mine! Hope you come by and see my answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you have Jane Austen on your favourite authors list!

    Just passing by for FF, new follower.

    Celine @
    Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are your favorite authors??

    My favorite authors are:
    Maeve Binchy
    J.K. Rowling
    Stephenie Meyer
    Charlaine Harris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just hopping by!
    I'm loving your blog--I'm a new follower! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through and I'm a new follower here! It looks like we have a lot of favorite authors in common! Especially C.S. Lewis---I forgot to mention him in my own post, but he is definitely on my list!

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, we have similar tastes! You also have my dream job, although I would like to work with teens. I used to have a part-time job as a shelver, and I was in heaven. Love your blog - new follower!

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, you and I have very similar tastes! You also have one of my top five dream jobs, although I want to work with teens.

    Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog - new follower!

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete