June 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (26)

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Each week we share the books we've received whether we borrowed, bought or were given.

This week:
For Review:

Witchlanders The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Fury (Fury, #1)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Fury by Elizabeth Miles ( I've already read it- it's fabulous-I'll post a review closer to release)

Thanks so much Simon & Schuster!!!


What was in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh Fury's looking good. Mara Dyer too. Great books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the cover of Mara Dyer dozens of times now and I'm still struck by how incredible it looks. The reviews so far say it's just as good on the inside. Happy reading!

    New follower, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so SURPRISED to receive those novels this week too! I've been so excited about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer... the early buzz has been really getting to me. Happy reading Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete