June 5, 2011

48 HBC Finish Line 2011

This weekend went by so quickly and here is the finish line to the book challenge already. I didn't make my goal, I didn't think I would but I did read every moment I could.

The Books I Read:
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Sophie and the Shadow Woods (1) - The Goblin KingStarcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)

Notice that they have similar colors? That wasn't intended- I don't usually read by book cover color:)

Total number of pages 1390
Total hours reading 15.5
Blogging/Twitter/Review       3
Total- 18.5

All in all I'm happy with the results! A huge thank you to Mother Reader for hosting!


1 comment:

  1. As I was scrolling down I was already noticing the harmony of the colors. Now that's a theme I never thought of for a 48HBC, by hue. Great job of the reading!

    ReplyDelete