June 3, 2011

Ready Set Read! 48 Hour Book Challenge

48 Hour Book Challenge is hosted by Motherreader. From tonight (Friday) at 5:30pm I'm going to read as much as I can by Sunday 5:30. Last year I read a total of 6 books in 23.5 hours. For every 5 hours of reading you can blog, social network and review.
My goal this weekend is to read/blog and review 25.5 hours  or more. Of course this weekend seems to be packed full of things to do so here's hoping I can reach my goal this year!

First book - Die for Me by Amy Plum
Die for Me

I'll be updating and reviewing through out the week-end!

5 comments:

  1. I'm participating in this challenge too! :) It's my first time and I'm really excited about it! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--that cover is awesome--I may have to add that to my TBR list. Happy reading and I wish you good books.

    Susan

    http://readspace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today. I am hoping to read for at least six hours today, we will see how it goes. Love your blog! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get my hands on this one! I can't wait to read your review. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is that cover? Love it!

    ReplyDelete