June 29, 2011

Waiting to Read-Last Echo

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at the Breaking the Spine. Each week we are invited to gush about a book that we are anxiously awaiting:

My pick this week:


The Last Echo

The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
To be published April 17th (2012) - can not believe I have to wait this long....*sigh*

Summary:
Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet’s talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers.
Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals—including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe—it’s Violet’s job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice. When Violet discovers the body of a college girl killed by “the girlfriend collector” she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a
 new “relationship” and Violet may have caught his eye...



 Guys, I LOVED absolutely loved The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead. Violet is a wonderful MC and Jay is like the perfect book boyfriend. The wait til next April is going to feel like forever!
 
What are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. I miss Violet and Jay! I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a long wait!!

    Great choice!!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good, must read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Body Finder when it came out and loved it! I've had Desires of the Dead sitting on my shelf for a couple of months now & really want to get into it but may wait till The Last Echo releases...long waits in between can be torturous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the lovely purple for the cover of The Last Echo! I still need to read book two but I'm sure I'll really enjoy it as much as The Body Finder... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a long wait LOL

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete