June 17, 2011

Follow Friday -favourite genre

Follow Me Friday is a weekly book-blogger meme hosted by Parajunkee over at Parajunkee's View. If you have a book blog, you can join in the fun too! This week’s Follow Friday question is:

GenreWars! What’s your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

A  great question! My favourite genre tends to change a bit, I love Paranormal (Twlight by Stephenie Meyer) but Dystopian tends to be my absolute favourite- I think it was Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins that made it my favourite- there is something about a character rising up over adversity and what seem like impossible obstacles that just speaks to me, maybe because I wish I could be more like them?
 
What about you? What's your favourite genre?

4 comments:

  1. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really love paranormal books! There are so many good ones out there right now! My fav book of this year is Divergent though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love dystopian books, but I really couldn't choose just one genre... If you like dystopian novels though, I have to recommend The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood to you, because it's actually superbly awesome! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! You have some excellent choices there. I agree. Have a great weekend!

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter>

    ReplyDelete