February 11, 2011

Follow Friday


It's Friday and that means it's time to do a little networking and discover some new blogs and bloggers.
The Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books
This week's question:
"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

This week I'm featured on The Broke & The Bookish website in Bookish Jobs for Bookish People.
I'm so lucky that I look forward to going to work everyday. (well most days)
 Do you have a bookish dream job?

I also have a Book Lover's Giveaway that you can enter until Sunday February 13th.


The Friday Follow is hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question:
What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?


 I love this question:
In books I tend to fall for the bad boy.
You know the type, all tough on the exterior but inside he's really just looking to be loved like anyone else.
The guy I ended up being married to is definitely the strong silent type.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to leave a comment so I visit you too!
Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

  1. I love the bad boys too! And I am going to go check out that bookish jobs post, since I am in the middle of figuring out what I want to do with my life :) sorry I haven't been around in a while, I started going back to school so I am super busy but I love it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FF! Oh, I love bad boys *swoon* Bad boys and the underdogs ususally do it for me, but as long as the hero fights for his girl, then I'm happy :-) Love your blog - I'm your newest follower!

    Stop by Paromantasy See you there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bad boy too. There is just something about their attitude that so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't fall for the bad guy so much as the sarcastic type. Think Damon from The Vampire Diaries.

    Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi we are your newest followers!!I like the silent quiet type honestly... Have a great weekend and when you get a chance, stop by and visit us at http://pg59bookclub.blogspot.com
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Just hopping by and following through.
    I wish the libraries where I live had something like the program you are describing. Our small country librray has story time and a few programs through the holidays but they are run by the librarians. I have a degree in ECE and would love to do your job

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strong silent type for me! I like the one that lets the girl do all the decision making ;p My current love is Poe from Graceling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby- I love Poe! Have you read The BodyFinder? Jay is also one that I love.

    Brooke- When I think bad boy I think Damon. *Swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I love your blog and reviews and would like to give you the Stylish Blogger award.
    http://siobianthebookowl.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

    ReplyDelete