January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox-a slow week

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the fab Story Siren. Each week we post the titles we've received whether we've bought, borrowed or been given them.

This week was a slowish week in the book department, but I'm ok with that. My to-be read pile feels like its a tall as I am, and I'm really hoping to get caught up.
The book I received this week:


It's actually for grown-ups!!!! I'm being forced to read it for my adult book club. I've heard really great things about it though, so I'm hoping it won't be complete torture :)
Click here for goodreads description.
What was in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely book :P definitely not a torture to read.

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I literally just finished this book today!
    It was amazing. I hope that you'll like it as much as I did.

    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with a slow week at all- a chance to breathe and catch up :)
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be reading this book soon, want to read it before the movie comes out. Everyone who reads it seems to love it so it shouldn't be too torturous :)

    Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I have a blog award for you on my blog! If you wish to accept it, you can go here:

    Jude
    http://judeseglish10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete