January 28, 2011

I Love Fridays and the Hop


It's Friday! & I actually have the weekend off.
My son is turning 10 (double digits) so we'll be in party mode all weekend.
It's also time to discover new blogs and visit favourites.

The Hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books. This week's question?
"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?
Why are you anticipating that book?"


Only one? This is hard to answer but I think i'll have to say -
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare.
I loved the first three books and I can't wait to see what happens to Clary & Jace.

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

The Friday Follow is hosted by Parajunkees View
This weeks question? What was your favourite subject in school?
I really liked English but I'd have to say Music.
Singing is still one of my favourite things to do, and makes me very happy.

Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Hi, dear! I'm a new follower, and I'm loving your blog :) I can't wait for COFA either. I was really beyond thrilled when Clare said she was continuing the Mortal Instruments series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the City of Fallen Angels, but I am a HUGE YA junkie, so I think it might be time! :) There are so many great YAs I am always afraid I'll miss something wonderful. Thanks for the tip. You can find my books over here if you'd like! http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to CoFA!! I said the same thing :-) so, so excited for that book. And happy birthday to your son!! How fun :-) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from the blog hop :) Love your blog title. I work in a public library. So, I think I have to read Cassandra Clare's series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first music answer this morning and I love it! I liked math and grammar.

    I am your newest follower!
    Stephanie
    Book Love Blog
    http://bookluv.blogspot.com
    @bookloveblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I am here via Friday Follow and Crazy for books!
    I have heard of both books but haven't read them! Shall add them to my TBR!
    Music..ha! It was my worst subject/class i was horrible at singing and once when we did a recording for practice i sounded like a frog! I swear, that why i avoid singing at all costs!Instruments-hmm i never really learnt to play any!I always wanted/want to though!

    P.S. I am your newest follower!Your blog banner is beautiful!
    here is my post for this week..
    http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Stopping by for the Friday blog hop, and to let you know I am a new follower.

    Great blog you have here and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm a new follower! I have the first book in the Mortal Instruments series checked out from the library and plan to start it this weekend; I can't wait! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I chose City of Fallen Angels too!

    Here's mine
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/follow-friday-2-and-book-blogger-hop-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your days off and Happy Bday to your son- I remember when mine hit 10 now he is 13 and he is just zooming thru the years 'sigh'

    My FF and Blog hops

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello…stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog to see my not so exciting answer and lots of reviews. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    My favorite subject was English and of course typing...where would we be if we didn't know how to type.

    ReplyDelete