January 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday-Blogger Resolutions

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks list:

Our Top Ten Blogging Resolutions:





  1. I need to remember that I began blogging because I love to read and wanted to share that...I need to make a bit more time for reading, or find a balance between blogging and reading.
  2. Write more reviews...a goal of 2 per week
  3. I will cut back on buying books-which means I won't be able to go to any bookstore or on to any book buying website unsupervised. (I told the husband this resolution and he just said "yeah right"-he knows me too well)
  4. I'll aim to write reviews on every book I read-even if it's just a short one
  5. Take notes when I read, I love quotes -maybe post it's would work? What do you use?
  6. Relax -focus on content -too easy to become obsessed with follower numbers
  7. Comment, comment, comment, on here and other blogs
  8. Become more comfortable with graphics/design and layout
  9. I would love to connect/"meet" a few more Canadian bloggers- we are out there right?
  10. Enjoy this-This is supposed to be a "hobby"
Looking forward to reading your lists- leave a link:)

7 comments:

  1. I have a hard time balancing blogging and reading sometimes too.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost have similar goals for this year. :) Well good luck to us. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 was on my list as well. I think it's a big one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's important to remember that blogging is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby, not work. ;-) I try not to take it too seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to cut wayyy back on my book buying! I go a little crazy sometimes! Plus, I have plenty unread books sitting on my shelf already!

    Good luck with all of your resolutions and thanks so much for participating!

    Jen at The Broke and the Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals! I think I'll have to steal a few! I am a Canadian blogger!-just thought I add that. I live in British Columbia :)

    I just wanted to stop by and say that I have given you and your blog The Stylish award! This is the link for the post:
    http://lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-and-teaser.html

    -Lulu the Bookaddict
    www.lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to stop buying so many books too! It can be too tempting, but I kve using the library too, which is always great! :)
    I'm also a Canadian blogger, and it's awesome to meet fellow bloggers, although it can be tricky to find us sometimes! :P

    ReplyDelete