January 1, 2011

In my Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
After last weeks epic IMM (click here to see it's awesomeness) this week seems a little boring. I picked up two books from the library, though I'm not sure when I going to find time to read them....

Inspired by GReads love for this series:

I just finished the first book in the SkinJacker Series by Neal Schusterman and it was really really good (review coming this week) I couldn't wait for the second:




What was in your mailbox?




2 comments:

  1. Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Vampire Academy. I tried reading it and got a hundred pages in and couldn't go any farther. Hope you have better luck. :)

    "Everwild" looks really interesting....

    HAPPY READING!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete